The Dissection Lab is currently the best alternative to live animal dissections. Animal dissection in laboratories of schools and colleges have long provided the rope of an extensive and never-ending tug of war between school boards, educators, animal activists, scientists, and advocates, not to mention students and parents. Understanding this critical issue and to address it Navtek Solutions has brought this best in class technological solutions to help students through realistic and interactive simulation software.
World-wide, the teaching methodology is fast moving towards e-learning methods, combining technologies such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, interactive 3D simulations, Audio Visuals, Virtual classes, etc. We believe that to learn about the internal organs, organ systems and external features of animals, it is important to provide a real life like experience to the students in order to ensure that learning is not impacted in absence of real animal.
Realistic Lab Simulation
The Dissection Lab provides step-by-step instructions and 3D visualization of the specimen. It gives complete understanding of dissection process to learn animal anatomy and visualize internal organs effectively. The application replicates an actual dissection of a chloroformed specimen, using complete set of dissection instruments including pins, scalpel, marker, and forceps; giving a more real like experience.
Designed by experts with help of university professors, for biological and scientific accuracy, our app provides a realistic, virtual simulation of a given animal dissection. The app also provides quiz for practice or as an assignment to student.
• Innovative and engaging – Learn by doing not by watching or hearing
• Realistic animal dissection with real like experience and real time interaction
• Fun way of learning – good mix of Real and Virtual environment for animal dissection
• Seven different types of animal dissection modules available
• Internal and external Anatomical systems view in 3d along with voice over instructions
• Animal classification with lifecycle, habits and habitat information
• Easy interactivity with rotate, pan, pinch zoom, etc. functions
• Assignments, questionnaire and quiz for practice
• Supports universities curriculums
• Available on tablets, computers and other smart devices
• Ease of deployment and easy to install
• Available on Google Play and App Store